Required Supporting Documents
- One scanned PDF copy of official transcript (statement of results/grades) with an official stamp or certification by the awarding institution.
- One scanned PDF copy of official degree certificate issued by the institution. This document does not include courses or grades.
- Curriculum Vitae in PDF format should be up to date and include:
- personal information (i.e. contact info)
- education and work experience in reverse chronological order
- technical and language skills
- honours and awards
- research publications and reports.
- Personal Statement is a one page PDF document that details why you are pursuing graduate studies with this department, your research interests, and why you are a suitable candidate.
- Three references. In the online application, you will be asked to enter the email addresses of three references, who will then receive an email requesting they complete an online form OR upload their own letter of reference.
Do NOT send hard (printed) copies of your documents. Hard copies of transcripts are only required later on if you are admitted.
Optional: Graduate Record Examination.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit Graduate Record Exam scores along with the other application material. However, your application will still be reviewed without this. (Institution Code – 0963, Department Code – 1001)